Saturday 1 March 2008

You make my day award


OMG!!!! To say I'm gobsmacked is an understatement, but am soooooo chuffed for receiving this award from Shirley over at http://shirleys-cards-and-crafts.blogspot.com/ Thank you so very much Shirley.

I now have to nominate five more blogs that make my day for the award...This is such a difficult choice as there are so many wonderful blogs out there. So if I offend anyone by not nominating them I do apologize. These five blogs are so inspiring and great girlies to boot....
What you need to do :-1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs you find of interest and that inspire you.2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver.3) Display the logo 'You make my day'4) tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.Well done to you all and have a great day!

8 comments:

Toni said...

What in the world is gobsmacked? [I'm so American!!] meanwhile, how cool to get the award, I'm excited for you!!! Congratulations!

Carolina said...

Congrats on the award!!! And like Toni, I'd love to know what gobsmacked means as well.

Natalie said...

Thank you so much for the award Vicky.

Natalie x

Natalie said...

Hi Vicky

I have tagged you. Please see my blog for details.

Natalie x

Ana Baird said...

Your blog is great! Congratulations on the award

Michelle Short said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award Vicki, it has really made my day. I have returned the award back to you as well as I love your blog and cards :0) Happy Mothers Day! x

Julie said...

Hi Vicki, I really appreciate the complement, thanks so much. Sorry to be so slow in responding but I had a busy shopping day at the Stamperama show yesterday!

Gina said...

Oh thank you Vicki, I would like to offer you the award too as I think your cards are lovely and I really to enjoy coming to visit
Gina x