Saturday 29 March 2008

For all our SBS 11 Sistahs....

I have just been paying you all a really quick visit before I go to the land of nod and I'm sorry to see that our sistah Toni has resigned. I can't say that I blame her, she is quite right, we don't seem to interact with one another, as I notice other groups do, by way of challenges etc. Oddly enough, I was recently thinking of joining the next group, I hope I haven't offended anyone by speaking up, (sorry I have done so). Or are we going to get our buts into gear and start doing something as Sistahs should????????????????????????????????????????????xx vicki xx

6 comments:

Laurel said...

I agree, but what we are missing that other groups have is an administrator that seems to come up with some challenges and such. Perhaps what we need is someone to take this on and get things going and then others will follow??? I had looked at another group myself.

Toni said...

FYI: Jeri emailed the main SBS lady TWO TIMES to volunteer to take the lead, and never heard back from her. I didn't wanna go, but without the glue of exchanges and challenges and really behaving LIKE A GROUP, I feel kind of extranneous and loose.

nessy said...

GO GIRL!!
wish you could join ours!! maybe you could ask the ladies in charge how you stand????
we are having the same problems!! but are getting together a group of us who are keen to do the swops/challenges!!
would be nice to have a group who all wanted to join in!!
why join??
had my say!! ( getting ab it do-crafts!!)LOL
vanessa xx

Noleen said...

How do you join a sisters group maybe we should start the next one up???????? Noleen xx PS arent those K&Co papers so gorgeous???? The minute they arrived i loved them!!!!!!!

Suzanne said...

Sorry about your group!! we have a great one SBS9 and a very good administrator that keeps us all going!!! Good luck Sue :o)

Carolina said...

I hear what you're saying...I'm feeling much like Toni and sadly will probably be dropping it as well. I'm so glad to have met those of you who I've had contact with and will move your link to my Creative Blog list so others can find your blogs. Hope we stay in touch!