Sunday 30 March 2008

Thank you Leigh....


This is for my friend Leigh, she's the one in the pic on the right. We took our children to a party yesterday. Whilst there she presented me with a parcel. A few days ago I happened to mention that I had better put a clock in my craft room, cos time whizzes by without me knowing. Well, love her, she had bought me a gorgeous chrome clock to go on the wall in my craft room. I was really surprised, she said it was to say thanks for helping her move house. Leigh had moved to her new home just before Christmas, but she has had a really bad time of it lately, splitting up with her partner and her dad passing away, not to mention loads of other things. And she just wanted to get me something for saying thanks. Me being me, burst into tears, thats nothing unusual lately. ooooohhh I love you to bits Leigh, thanks hunny, always here for you xx vicki xx
DONT FORGET TO POP BY TO CHECK OUT MORE SNEAKY PEAK DETAILS - He He!!!!!!!

11 comments:

T. Kaiser said...

Delightfully cheerful card! I am so ready for summer and all the bright colors and warm weather that goes with it.

Vicki May said...

Lovely card, sounds like you're a real good friend. Bet she loved the card. Will be popping back for sure to see more happy crafting Vicki May
sorry if this is posted twice seems I having trouble today

Julie said...

a lovely bright and cheerful card, I should think it brightened your friend's day.

kerry said...

Great card Vicki, love the vibrant colours. What a lovely reason to be making it aswell.
Kerry xxx

Jenn said...

Super cute card with cheery colors!!! I love the monkey holding the flower...too cute!!!

Natalie said...

Great card Vicki, love the bright colours. x

Stacey said...

Its so bright and colourful - you know I have a weakness to bright and colourful! Well done you! ~x~

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Nothing like a best friend to put it all into perspective for ya, even when she's going through so much on her end. Big hugs to you both. Love the card... so cheery and bright. Just delightful! ~ Jane

Michelle Short said...

Aw, how lovely! She sounds like she is a great friend which you are to her too :0) It is a great card too - I love the bright colours :0) xx

Gina said...

awww how lovely, you are very lucky to have such a good friend and what a lovely pic, pleased to meet you Vicki :)
Gina x

nessy said...

fantastic card -what good friends you are!!
hope she liked it - more tears??
vanessa xx