Wednesday 12 March 2008

New Challenge Blog starting!!!!!

Yep!! that's right. As from Tomorrow http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ are starting up a new challenge blog, which is dedicated to 'cute cards'. So polish off all your Penny Blacks', Magnolias, Sugar Nellies, etc and join in the fun!!!!! You can also have one of their banners to put on your blog, check out my sidebar I have already put one on. As yet I don't own any Penny Black stamps, but I am sure that will all change now....lol. xx vicki xx

5 comments:

nessy said...

hi vicki - i may have to take a peek at that !!!
just to say - i have sent your comments to vickimay for you -she is going to get her blog up and running in 2 weeks!! i`ve been slowly wearing her down!! LOL
have a good day , vicki - nice to hear from you -even if not for me LOL!!
vanessa xx

Natalie said...

Thanks for letting me know about this Vicki, sounds just up my street, I am looking forward to the first challenge tomorrow! I have added the banner too. x

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Will have to go take a peek at the challenge blog in the morning. How exciting!

gillyflower said...

hiya
love the rainy day card have just left a comment
just wanted to say thanks for my birthday wish another year marked off the calendar i guess
gill

Natalie said...

Hi Vicki

You have won some PIF candy from me, please can you email me your address again please. Natalie.kennedy1@hotmail.co.uk.

Natalie x