Friday 7 March 2008

Friendship swap card...


Morning all, yippee it's Friday, don't know why I'm so excited, I have nothing planned as yet for the weekend, just thought I would open this post with a jolly start. This card I have made for my friendship swap partner on the do-crafts forum. I have used my trusty Rubber Romance stamp and for a change I have coloured it with Whispers and Sansodor, paisley paper is K & Co also have used the new CB paisley folder, which you can't quite see on the pic. I hope you all enjoy your weekend, thanks for passing by, xx vicki xx

8 comments:

CraftyC said...

Great card and I think the stamp is fab!!
Clairexx

Julie said...

great card Vicki, have a great weekend

Laurel said...

That is a cute card. I really like the stamp it is cute. I like your 2 rows of ribbons too.

Toni said...

Such rich colors -- they really play off each other. Don't you see women like this everywhere? Two young mom's at the park on a bench, watching their wee ones? Or two elderly women in the waiting booth in the Denny's lobby, holding their pocketbooks on their laps and just chatting away? I love the image!

Han said...

I love this stamp such a gorgeous card xx

Natalie said...

What a great card, I like the colours you have used. x

nessy said...

fab image , seen it some where before!!LOL
lovely card ,love the colours!!
just thought i would let you know i have just added a card on my blog, with one of the images you sent me!! love them -where did you get them??? knew this would happen!!
vanessa (nessysnotes)xx

Carolina said...

Wow - what an adorable card!!! Love how you colored the image, the ribbon treatment, the layout, and the prima is the perfect touch!