Sunday 16 March 2008

Happy Easter teachers....



Hooray!!! we have finally finished all the cards and boxes for my daughters teachers. Have had a lovely day in my craft room with my youngest daughter, Yasmin, she has helped so much, thank you 'honey bunch'. Yasmin has done loads of colouring and sticking all the foam pads and dst down. She also choose which stamps she wanted for her teachers. Have used my new Penny Black stamps. I ordered them this week from Happy Stampers, wow!! what fantastic service they offer and speedy delivery. Have also used the Swiss Dots C/B folder which doesn't show too well on the piccies, sorry, most of the papers are freebies from crafty magazines. All I have to do now is fill the boxes with lots of chocs. xx vicki xx

12 comments:

nessy said...

they are stunning -why do we do it?? took me hours to get the containers right!! no where as gorgeous as yours!!
very lucky teachers!!
vanessa xx

Gia Harvey said...

These look great Vicki! Sure the teachers will be over the moon!

Julie said...

Wow you have been busy, these look great.

Suzanne said...

Gosh lucky teachers!! they are all gorgeous and your daughter has done a super job!! Sue :o)

T. Kaiser said...

How nice that you're doing this for teachers - You're awesome! And the gifts are beautiful.

Carolina said...

What delightful teacher gifts...are they ever lucky!!! They are going to treasure them for years to come...wonderful job!

Vicki May said...

Wow, so much hard work, lucky you had some help. Think you have some very lucky teachers. Well done Yasmin and of course Vicki
Vicki May, (have my own blog now, Vanessa, told me I had to lol)

debby4000 said...

WOW fabulous, you have been busy

Michelle Short said...

Aw, what a lovely gifts for the teachers, I bet they will love them :0) x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are fabulous ,so cute ,Dawnx

Natalie said...

What a great idea, the boxes are great. Well done to you and your daughter. x

Jamie Martin said...

The teachers will love these, they are all very cute :)