Wednesday 19 March 2008

Oh Wow!! How chuffed am I....

I've just been to the local florist to get some lillies for our house, (love the smell of fresh lillies in the home)....while I was there I plucked up the courage and asked the owner if she would be interested in selling some of my cards.... Well she nearly bit my hand off, before I knew it I was going back down with some samples for her to have. I told her how much I wanted for the different size cards I make, she said "that sounds ideal." (should have asked for more he! he!). She wants me to make up a poster with my details on and she will display that in her window. aaarrrgghhh!! oh eck!! what have I done. xx vicki xx

7 comments:

Michelle Short said...

CONGRATULATIONS Vicki! That is great news! People will love love your cards :0) xx

Julie said...

Well done you, I'm sure you'll be a big success

Natalie said...

Well done Vicki, I am so pleased for you. x

Sarah said...

Well done Vicki!! Good luck, I'm sure you'll be great!
xx :0)

Suzanne said...

Well done you!!! Hope you can keep up with the demand for your beautiful cards!!! Sue :o)

Gina said...

Oh well done Vicki, that is fantastic, your cards are fantastic I sure you will sell lots
Gina x

kerry said...

Well done Vicki, that's great news. I'm sure your cards will fly out of the shop, this is just the start!
Thank you for your welcome message, it's very kind of you, think I'm getting into it a bit more now...lol.
Kerry xxx