Wednesday 29 October 2008

Thank you Jools

What a lovely surprise I received yesterday from Jools.

Jools very kindly sent me this gorgeous card together some fabby Kerryjo and Elzybells stamped images as a thank you the Secret Sister goodies I sent her. Thank you so very much Jools, I love them. I'm quickly becomming a big fan of Elzybells just lately and must admit to ordering quite a few of the everyday stamps a couple of days ago, I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival....lol!!!!!

I hope your all enjoying the half term hols so far. I've had a lovely day with my daughters, we've been to see High School Musical 3 and it was brill, lots of toe tapping, hand clapping, goosebumps and the odd tears, mind you nothing will beat the first one in my opinion....lol!!!

Tomorrow is going to be a tough day as Ryan and I shall be attending Shaun's funeral (Ryan's school friend, aged just 14) who tragically died last week.......

8 comments:

Maria's Cards said...

Hi Vicki, What a great image folder. I will be thinking of you and Ryan tomorrow. Take care Maria x

Caroline said...

Hi Vicki I have something for you. Will see you at the funeral. So sad!!!! I am not good at these things I will be a wreck.

Julie said...

Hi Vicki
you are welcome, glad you liked it.
Hope everything goes ok, read about it in the Daily Mail today and thought of you and Ryan. x

Victoria said...

I hope all went well (as well as funerals can go) at the funeral today. A very sad day! Thinking of you all!
Lot's of love Vicky x

Jilli said...

Hi Vicki, thinking of you all. Sorry but I tagged you! Jillix

Shelly said...

Hi Vicki! I've just ordered some Elzybells stamps too, first one's I've ordered in fact. Hope I won't be disappointed?

So sorry to hear about Ryan's friend, hope the funeral wasn't too hard (so young, such a shame).

nessy said...

lovely card and images for you!!
hope all went well on thursday
vanessa xx

kerry said...

A fabby card to receive!
I hope all went well for you last week & that Ryan was ok.
Hugs, Kerry xxx