Monday 6 October 2008

Thank you Jools and Jilli


I received this gorgeous birthday card from the lovely Jools on Saturday morning, thank you very much Jools I love it.



Also through the post on Saturday morning, was this lovely card and fabby stamped images, together with a christmas stamp set from the lovely Jilli, many thanks Jilli I love those cutie characters, I've also been trying to get this stamp set for a while now and everytime I pop into Craft Central or The Range they haven't had it in stock, so huge thanks Jilli, what a mind reader you are.....lol

I'm so sorry ladies that it has taken me until now to put them on my blog, we've had a busy weekend with the kids etc...... so glad it's Monday and they're all back in school.....lol!!!!!

ttfn xx vicki xx

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Vicki
You are very welcome...better late than never I suppose..lol. x

Jill said...

gorgeous cards Vicki and Jilli is just so kind and a lovely person, she sent me a wallet and stamp set, can't wait to see all the gorgeous cards you make with them Hugs Jill x

Shelly said...

Hi! Lovely cards from your friends recently, you lucky girl you! By the way, love the Duran Duran music, takes me back to my youth lol!

kerry said...

Fab cards to receive Vicki! Love them both!!!
Kerry xxx

gillyflower said...

hiya
sorry haven't been around for ages but been a bit rough what with the pain mom and ian
but i'm back now for the moment anyway
just been trying to catch up with folks blogs you have made some stunning cards while i have been AWOL love them all
i have just uploaded the project that has taken ages to do bit by bit if you fancy a nosey
catch you again soon
gill