Wednesday 1 October 2008

Thank you Han & Shelly

Look what was waiting for me when I arrived home from work yesterday evening.....this absolutely gorgeous card from the lovely Han, together with some fabby stamped images....wooohoooo!!! as you can see from the photo, I have some H & S images to play with, thank you so very, very much Han.


I would also like to thank Shelly for sending me the most adorable e-mail card with the cutest house mouse characters on, it was beautiful and such a lovely thing to do, I've not seen anything like it before, thank you Shelly.




I've put this piccie on my blog again, it was all the gorgeous goodies that Maria so generously gave me for my birthday, however in the post below the photo wasn't that good and you weren't able, for some reason the click on it to see a closer look, so hopefully this piccie is better, huge thanks again Maria.

I have made a few cards using some of the lovely goodies you have given me for my birthday, I'll put them on my blog soon. Gotta go now, cos my washing machine repair guy is about to turn up to fix my machine, I've been without a washing machine for just over two weeks......aaarrrgghhh.. it's been unbearable, but that's another story.

ttfn xx vicki xx

3 comments:

Jill said...

enjoy your goodies Vicki, looking forward to seeing the cards you've been making Jill x

Victoria said...

Ooooh lucky you lots of H & S images to play with. Can't wait for funky kits to get some in. Better start saving! :-)
Hugs, Vicky x

Shelly said...

Glad you liked the cute little ecard! Sorry it came a day late, better late than never though xx