Friday 10 October 2008

Happy Birthday Stephen

I've certainly had some stick off my hubby since turning 38 almost 2 weeks ago, because up until yesterday we were the same age....hahahahaha!!!!, not anymore, it was his birthday yesterday which means he's now 39...hehehehehehe!!!! I took great pleasure in ringing him at midnight (he works away from home, nightshift) to wish a very happy 39th birthday .....ooooo revenge is sweet...na na na na na, thwrrrrppp (raspberries) it's fun being childish every now and then...pmsl

It's a good thing he does work away from home, I've had such a hectic week I didn't start making his cards until gone 10pm last night...oooops!!! Well at least I made it in time, he came home early this morning.

The card above is from me and I've used DCWV papers.

A very quick and simple card to give Stephen from our lads Tom & Ryan. Those cuttlebug embossing folders are a life saver when it comes to making cards in a hurry. The metal tags are Papermania which I've had for yonks and only now used.



Finally this card is off our daughters Georgia~May & Yasmin, again using DCWV papers and alphabet stickers, core'dinations cardstock, sentiment stamp is Hero Arts and the cutie image was kindly given to me by Maria.


Also I'd like to congratulate Natalie on her Blogoversary. You must check out her blog she has some fantabulistic candy up for grabs. Many thanks Natalie for the chance of winning.

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Great cards Vicki. I especially love the one for Daddy, gorgeous. Thanks for the link too, good luck. x

Jill said...

aww these are gorgeous Vicki and I'm sure your husband Stephen loved everyone of them Hugs Jill x

Shelly said...

Great cards Vicki! I agree with you about the cuttlebug, so handy!Congrats to your hubby on his 39th bday, next years a big one!

Gina said...

Great cards, I find it so hard for men and you have done 3, well done, don't laugh at him too much :) I am 39 in few weeks :(
Hope you are having a good weekend
Gina xxx

nessy said...

wonderful cards vicki ~sure your husband loved them ,and will never know you made them last minute!!!:~)
vanessa xx
ps still a bit to catch me up!!

Sharon said...

Love thses cards & well done on getting 3 made in such a short space of time.
Sharon :-)x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are gorgeous ,brilliant layouts and colours ,love them ,Dawnxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are simply beautiful Vicki, great for men. Love them. Hugs Linda x

Lexxie said...

Hi Vicki,

A really gorgeous set of cards-I'm sure he loved them. xxx

NGCARDS said...

awww 3 very beautiful cards for his birthday, I bet you will enjoy reminding him hes a year older than you for the moment =P hehe
Very pretty, individual cards xxx