Sunday 26 October 2008

Some BIA projects.....

Well as you can see from the photos below, I've been having another lil play with my new BIA and have to say it is very addictive.....lol. Here a some lil books and thank you cards I've recently sent to my blogging buddies, I made and sent them a couple of weeks ago so it's ok for me to post them on here as I know they have all received them now.
The papers used on the card and book above are Anna Griffin.
Again using Anna Griffin papers, The scallop shaped card was made using an XL sizzix die


More Anna Griffin papers, the flower image is a Stampendous stamp


Yet some more Anna Griffin papers, doodlebug rub-ons and Brenda Pinnick 'N'



These papers are from that scrummy Cosmo Cricket TSV from QVC, the pin on the card is by Fancy Pants and I've also used my new SU round tab punch.




I love the colours on the papers above, they are by Sassafrass and is part of kit I purchased from Sarahs Cards ltd.
Well I'd better get on and do the dreaded h*******k. Hope you all have a lovely half term with your family. Luv 'n' hugs to you all xx vicki xx



18 comments:

Danni said...

These are all awesome! What a great job you did on them all!

Jill said...

absolutely stunning love the colours layouts your so talented Vicki hugs Jill x

Natalie said...

Vicki, these are all gorgeous. I love my little BIA book, thanks again.

Natalie x

Laurel said...

Beautiful BIA projects! I so need a BIA!

Victoria said...

Wow you have been a busy little bee. They are all fab and I loved mine, as I'm sure all the other recipients did! I have uploaded a card today made from the fab kerry jo images you sent me. I love these images, so a big big thank you for sending them to me!!
Enjoy your half term!
Hugs, Vicky x

Pauline C said...

These are all really gorgeous - beautiful colours, layouts and images
pauline x

CraftyC said...

I love these Vicki, they all look fa. should really play with my BIA more often. Thankyou so much for the offer of a card for Daniel!!
Clairexx

gillyflower said...

what great projects
thought you might like the BIA super little toy isn't it i love mine
look forward to seeing the next batch of scrummy books
gill

Cass said...

Wow Vicki,you've been busy with your BIA.Love all the projects you've done with them and your lovely cards.

Cass xxx

Julie said...

Hi Vicki
They all look amazing...looks like you have really got the Bind-it-all bug...lol. x Have a good week off, I am intending to...lots of crafting hopefully.

nessy said...

they are all stunning ~thankyou again for mine ~it is much better in real life!!
vanessa xx

kerry said...

All beautiful! Think you just might have the hang of your BIA...lol.
Enjoy your week!!!
Kerry xxx

Maria's Cards said...

These are all stunning Vicki. I love my Bind it all book and it has pride of place still on my desk. Maria x

Jilli said...

These are all gorgeous Vicki and mine was the best one lol! It's sat her right next to me, whilst I'm blogging I've always got to hand...just in case! Not written in though, like I told you I have crap handwriting, but I have typed everyones name, address and blogspot out and glued them in! (saddo that I am) Just didn't want to spoil it! Thanks again! huge hugs Jillix

Gina said...

you are addicted :) I know what you mean though, I am still itching to get into mine :0
All of your books are gorgeous love all of the papers and the cards are lovely too
Gina xxx

Michelle Short said...

These are gorgeous Vicki, you have been busy. I am sure all the recipients loved them, I know I love mine - thank you again xx

Crafty Sarah said...

WOW!! these are stunning. I think I need a BIA after seeing these!! They really are fab. You're so talented! xx

Zoe said...

Wow, these are great, you have been busy! I was looking at the BIA when they had it on QVC a few weeks ago and have to say I'm tempted! Maybe for Christmas!