Monday 11 May 2009

wonderful awards given to me

I'm so lucky to have received these wonderful awards from such equally wonderful friends for which I'm ever so grateful and I'd like to pass the awards back to these lovely ladies.

Firstly I've received this award from Clare, Sue and Jill.

Jill and Sue also passed on this award to me, thank you ladies so much.
I've also received this gorgeous award from the very lovely Sue, I'm chuffed to bits that you ladies thought of me to pass these fabby awards onto and right back at ya ladies.
ok now to choose who I'm going to pass all of these awards.
Jo for asking be to become part of her design team for Tinker & co
Donna and Kimmi for choosing me to be part of thier design team at Stampin for the Weekend
I'd also like to pass these awards onto my fellow DT members over at Stampin for the Weekend, these lovely ladies are:-
Thank you all so very much for taking the time to visit my lil oasis and most of all for leaving such lovely comments, I always appreciate each and every one. Huge thanks also for all the messages of congratulations that have been left on me becomming a DT member for Stampin for the Weekend
loads of luv 'n' to you all
xx vicki xx


10 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you so much Vicki, I love the teddy award!
Jen x

crafty amy said...

Wow that is alot of awards but I can see why your blog is incredible those stawberry Sundays are making me hungry :)

Thank you so much hun

X Amy X

Ida / Little said...

WOW, that was a lot of awards! :) Thank you so much. Feeling a bit better, so I'll go in to work tomorrow. Got the day off on Wednesday so I'll have a day to get into top shape again then :) Thanks for wishing me well!

I have already started the projects for our DT and its going to be so much fun working with you :)

Hugs Ida

Nicola said...

Thank you for these gorgeous awards Vicki.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

CraftyC said...

Hi Vicki, thanks very ,much for the awards, I will gladly except and put on my blog soon!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki! Thank you so much, I will post them on my blog now. :)

PS.My Birthday is on April 29th

Have a good night
Vanja

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Congratulations on these awards Vicki, but so well deserved. I have to say the card below is gorgeous hunny im loving the layout and the subtle papers. Hope you have a fabulous day hugs Linda x

Tracy K said...

Hi Vicki

Guess who arrived today!!!!! If you still want him he's yours. I've not put him on the web yet though :o)

Jill said...

aww Vicki you are more than welcome for the awards hun, and thanks so much for sending them back to me, you are a friend in a million hugS Jill xx

Pop's Cards said...

Thank you so much, i feel very honured, have a great weekend hugs pops x x x