Thursday 28 May 2009

Fairy Tink & Fairy Chloe

aawwww aren't these lil fairies just the cutest images. I ordered them a few weeks ago from Tracy at Dies to Die For and haven't really had much chance to play with them until this week.
I've used my Copics to colour the image, the check pp was very kindly given to me as part of a gorgeous RAK from Tara, many thanks again, the ribbon is American Crafts .

Again coloured with Copics the papers are a mix of allsorts from SU, DCWV and MME, liquid pearls. SU sentiment. SU Boho Blossoms and Five Petal Flower punch, EK Success Retro Flower Punch.


On Monday it was Michelle's birthday and this is the card I sent her, unfortunately I was a lil late in sending it as she received it the day after her birthday, apologies Michelle. BG paper, dew drops from The Glitter Pot, SU sentiment.
I've made a few cards this week, shall pop them on my blog over the next couple of days. I hope your all enjoying the kiddies being off school, such a shame the weather is so bad, well it is here in South Wales, keeping my fingers crossed that the sun will come back out soon....
Thanks for visiting my lil oasis and for all the lovely comments you take the time to leave, I appreciate each and every one, thank you
luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx


22 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

They are all so cute,
Love the colours you have used,
they are all super,
Hugs
Angie

Nancy said...

These are stunning!!! Images are just adorable, fab colours, beautiful.
Hugs, Nancy.

Nicola said...

Wowee Vicki these are stunning cards. Ooh I do love this image so maybe I will just have to get it. Your papers and layouts are gorgeous and your detail superb.
On the count down now woo hoo.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, they are so cute and what great colours too.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

Vicki these are so pretty. x

Julie said...

These are all so cute Vicki, love the bright colours on the first two.

Sonia said...

These are lovely :) So sweet.
Hugs Sonia x

nessy said...

these images are so very cute ~and what amazing cards you have made with them!! ~gorgeous with such delicate detail
vanessa xx

Tracy said...

Wow gorgeous cards, love all the colour combos and the images are sooooo cute!
Happy crafting
tracy x

Diana said...

These are AWESOME! I love the fairies too :D I really like your paper choices too. Great(!) cards!

Danni said...

Such cute cards! Love them!

Jilli said...

Gorgeous cards honey, love the colours. mwah's Jillix

Wiccababe said...

Hi Vicki, what beautiful cards!
thanks for the lovely comment you left on Passion for Promarkers. Do you know anyone who has promarkers that you could borrow so that you have a chance at the super prizes we have? I'm pretty sure Angela at www.angelcrafts.biz would be able to get an order of promarkers out to you in time for you to enter too
hope to see you join us soon
Debbi (DT)
xx

Victoria said...

Gorgeous cards Vicki! Love these cute images! Hope the weather gets a little better for you. Been glorious here in West Yorkshire today, it's supposed to be nice all weekend as well!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

helen said...

thank you for leaving a lovely message on the passion for promarkers blog your cards are beautiful
hugs
helen x

Tracy K said...

OMG they are stunning, absolutely gorgeous!!!! I have to say the purple is my favourite though. Thought I'd pop by and make sure things were being played with. I'm a litte worried about Hank :o)

Tracy
x

Tab said...

Fab cards hun, I love these images! All the papers and embellies are yummy too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Jaspere said...

OMG are these super sweet. Your coloring and colors are awesome.

Stacey said...

Oooh! I love this image! You have made such a gorgeous job on all of these card, simply stunning! ~♥~

Renata van Miltenburg said...

I'm new on your blog and I love it! So cute these images! I like what you did with the wings.

From Holland With Love,

Renata

Jill said...

ohh Vicki they are all absolutely gorgeous I love the images soo cute hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

[b]hi all, i found this website and wonder if anyone purchased cookbook software from them ?[/b]