Saturday 9 May 2009

Some fabby news....

There's a brand new challenge blog launching on the 5th June and guess what.....I made the design team....woooo hoooooo!!!!! I'm so excited and really chuffed that Donna and Kimmi choose me to be part of their team, huge thank yous ladies.


I'd also like to congratulate all the other members of the design team and they are:-
Check out Stampin for the Weekend on 5th June for our exciting and very first challenge, we are all so looking forward to seeing what you talented ladies can come up with.
ttfn xx vicki xx

15 comments:

Jill said...

congratulations so pleased for you Vicki hugs Jill xx

Nicola said...

Woo hoo lots of celebrations going on, can´t wait to work with you Vicki.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Lilacanglia said...

congratulations,
Hugs
Angie

clare said...

WOW HOOO..congrats hun..well done cant wait to see your gorgeous creations..and all the best to you and the other DT girls hugs clare xx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Congratulations Vicki, can't wait to see what you come up with an have a go at the challanges myself.
hugs
Sue

nessy said...

oh vicki how very exciting ~big ,big congratulations
vanessa xx

Joey said...

congrats Vicki.x

Anonymous said...

Well done Vicki, if you pop over to my blog I have left you an award, first time Ihave passed one of these on, hope it works out ok. LOL. Sue x

Jill said...

Hi Vicki there's some awards for you over at my blog, thanks for being a wonderful friend to me hugs Jill xx

Natalie said...

Huge Congratulations Vicki, this is so well deserved. x

Saskia said...

Congratulations!!! Your work is so beautiful!!
Looking forward to the new challengeblog!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Stacey said...

Wow! Congratulations Vicki, you totally deserve it, your cards are gorgeous! ~♥~

pickle said...

Wow Vicki congratulations hun, You so deserve it!! I'll be there on the 5th to check it out.Can't wait to see your first project.

Kerry xx

Gina said...

gorgeous card Vicki, I love the image :)
gina xxx

Gina said...

Congratulations Vicki, I am so pleased for you and look forward to seeing all of your gorgeous creations :)
Gina xxx