Sunday 31 May 2009

Miss Anya - Rain, Snow & Shine

Well forget about the rain and snow cos it certainly has been shining and a scorching weekend. I hope you've all taken full advantage of this weather and had a fab weekend. I've spent most of it in the garden, digging, weeding and planting. My daughters went to the beach today with their grandparents, so I was able to carry on and get loads done. Hubby didn't come home this weekend (he works in London throughout the week), it was his friends stag night or should I say stag weekend so he stayed to join in the celebrations, eventhough yesterday was our 11th wedding anniversary, some of you may remember our 10th anniversary when I went to London to watch Mama Mia, gosh how quick has this year gone by already....phew!!!!

Anyway back to the cards, my lovely new Miss Anya's arrived last weekend, I ordered them direct from the Greeting Farm and they only took a week to arrive, fab service me thinks....lol!! I did order the original Miss Anya's from there too.

I've used DCWV pp, Miss Anya has been coloured with Distress Inks, ribbon from a local haberdashery store, flowers and brads from my stash and the sentiment is Autumn Leaves "ticketed"
Miss Anya here has again been coloured with Distress Inks and had a touch of Glamour Dust added here and there. I've used some scrap bits of papers together with some vellum, square brads and Prima Flowers.

Today is my lovely fellow Stampin for the Weekend DT member Nicola's birthday and this is the card I sent her, she lives in Spain so I'm not too certain if it has arrived yet. I've coloured Miss Anya with Copics, pp are Basic Grey, Cuddly Buddly circle sentiment, cuddlebug embossing folder and Prima Flowers.


Oh well the half term is over, didn't that just fly by, kiddies back to school tomorrow YAY!!! that just leaves me with a huge pile of ironing (oopppppsss, sorry for that lil nasty word there...lol!!!) to plough through tomorrow....ooooohhhh I can't wait....not. Then I'm back to work on Tuesday..booo hooo!!!
Thanks for popping by my lil oasis and many thanks again for all the lovely comments your kind enough to leave...mwah....
luv 'n' hugs
xx vicki xx

9 comments:

Julie said...

Three lovely cards Vicki but I just love the shabby style of Miss Anya Snow - just fabulous.

cardsandacuppa said...

Three lovely cards hun, I just love the new Anyas, almost as much as the "old" ones! just need to put mine on a card now- they are all coloured and ready to go, just been too nice to sit indoors this week. Have a good week ;0)
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous cards Vicki. x

Jill said...

ohh Vicki I just can't choose a favourite I love the distressed edges and the papers, and I'm loving your new ayna's hugs Jill xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning cards. Dianne xx

Nicola said...

Wow Vicki your cards are all stunning sweetie, I love all three and your colouring technique is fabulous. You do have the most beautiful papers and always have a perfect layout for them.
Not long now! You getting excited.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

PS postie hasn´t called yet but wowee what a treat. -x-

Tracy K said...

Oh Vicki they are so gorgeous. I've just got some more in stock but I bet they won't last long :o)

Shelly said...

Hi Vicki!Love these cards, especially the wintery one, great use of your scraps!

Stacey said...

I've said it before, but your blue and brown cards are always my faves and..... you've done it again! I love the middle one bestest! ~♥~