Saturday 24 May 2008

Happy Birthday Georgia-May

I had the great priviledge of receiving some of Kerrys 'doodles' a few weeks back, which was such a wonderful surprise, thank you again Kerry. My daughter, Georgia is also a fan of Kerry's, so I thought this would be very appropriate for her birthday card. Georgia doesn't study ballet, but like me, loves Kerry's ballerina 'doodles'. The papers are downloads from the Epson site. The letter 9 was originally white, but I inked it with pearlescent orchid brilliance inkpad then added glamour dust for the sparkly touch, I have coloured the image with shimmery chalks and inked the edges also with brilliance inkpad and glamour dust, unfortunately that doesn't show in this pic. Georgia is 9 today, can hardly believe how quick she is growing up. We picked the up from school and took them to 'Jump', which is a fab indoor adventure playground, then onto Mcdonalds. Georgia wanted to have a sleepover and below is a pic of the girlies eating popcorn and drinking hot choc with marshmallows. The time at the mo is 12.40am and they are still wide awake giggling like crazy. I have left hubby blowing up balloons and putting birthday banners around the house ready for her party tomorrow (well later today now...he! he!)
Hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some blog hopping later. TTFN xx vicki xx

19 comments:

Zoe said...

what a beautiful card

nessy said...

happy birthday georgia may!! looks like there was fun had by all!!
stunning card vicki!! ~love the pinks and the embellisments finish the card off so well.kerry`s doodles are out of this world!!
vanessa xx

Natalie said...

Stunning card Vicki. Happy Birthday to Georgia, hope you have a fab day! x

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card ! So pretty ! Very great work !

Noleen said...

Great card. Happy Birthday to Georgia, hope you all have a fun day... Noleen xx

kerry said...

Beautiful card Vicki, but you already know what I think.....hehe.

Huge birthday wishes Georgia, I hope you have a fantastic day!!!!
Kerry xxx

Cass said...

Gorgeous card.Love what you've done with the beads.Really pretty and girlie.

Cass xx

Suzanne said...

Georgia must have been thrilled with such a beautiful card hope you all had a good day. Sue :o)

Maria's Cards said...

Wow. This is such an elegant card Vicki, I love the pearls and the gentle pinks. Kerry's doodles are Fab and you have made such a lovely card with it. Happy Birthday Georgia May, i hope you have had a wonderful birthday. Maria x

Stacey said...

Gorgeous card - Kerry's doodle looks great! ~x~

Manda said...

Beautiful card, colours are fab. Happy birthday Georgia. My son is 16 on the 27th, i wish he was having a sleepover too, but no, paintball is his birthday treat. He'll come back black and blue! Mand xx

kerry said...

Hi Vicki, hope you're having a good weekend!! Got something for you on my blog.
Kerry xxx

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card Vicki and Happy belated Birthday to Georgia-May (all the best people have their Birthdays in May!! ;0) LOL) I hope you had a lovely weekend and party. I bet your daughter loved her card - I cannot begin to explain what I love about it, it is simply stunning - just like what you sent me :0) Thank you so much Vicki xxx

Laurel said...

Beautiful card, you know I love the pink!

Laurel said...

Forgot to say I nominated you for an award, check out my blog.

Julie said...

Beautiful card Vicki!!!...Love what you have done with the ballerina.
Happy Birthday to Georgia, looks like shes having a fun day (and night). x

Michelle Short said...

Hi Vicki, I have tagged you, please see my blog for details if you would like to play xx

Kate T said...

Hi Vicki, Congratulations you have won a prize on My Time To Craft Challenge. Please email us at mytimetocraftchallenge@hotmail.co.uk

jo said...

A belated Happy Birthday to Georgia!! Great card Vicki!