Wednesday 7 May 2008

Gina's 10,000 hits challenge....

The very lovely Gina, over at the Card Kabin is celebrating 10,000 hits, many congrats Gina. She has some delicious candy on offer, all she asks is for a card to be made using a stamp, pretty paper, flowers and ribbon. So this is my contribution.

The image is High Hopes and was given to me as part of a gorgeous RAK from the lovely Sue, thank you Sue. The paper is again from a K & Co pad, Sparkly Sweet. Flowers are HOTP and from Heidihicrafts.

Thanks for passing by xx vicki xx

6 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks Vicki for joining in, I love your card, I love the papers, the flowers are gorgeous and so is the image
Good luck :)
Gina xx

kerry said...

This is gorgeous Vicki, I love the diff coloured flowers they pick out the colours in the beautiful pp you've used.

Jenn said...

Hey Vicki!!!
I love this card!!! I love how the image has some sparkle and the colors are so sweet!!! The flowers are my fav and I love how you layered them!!!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, love the layout and colours. x

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, love the image, colours and how you have layered up the flowers xx

Suzanne said...

Oh Vicki what a great job you did with this image love the papers and the flowers are beautiful Sue :o)