Tuesday 27 May 2008

a couple of awards

I have received two lovely awards from two lovely ladies the first award being Kreativ Blogger from Laurel, thank you so much Laurel how very kind of you. I will now pass this onto Jilli, Kerry/Pickle, Noleen, Zoe and Sarah. The second award, 'blogging with a purpose', is from a very lovely lady, who I have the great priviledge of calling my friend and that is Kerry (curlygirlyme), thank you so much Kerry.
This award I will pass onto Laurel, Jenn, Natalie, Sue and Gina. I am sooooo behind with all my blogging, I have made cards, just haven't had much opportunity to post them at the mo. Hopefully will get around to it sooner rather than later. Hope everyone is enjoying the Whitsun break. TTFN xx vicki xx

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks so much for the award Vicki, it is much appreciated. x

Laurel said...

Hey thanks for the award!

kerry said...

Vicki, you are most welcome!!
Hugs, Kerry xxx