Sunday 28 February 2010

TGF New Releases at Dies To Die For

Hiya folks, are you a lover of those cutie beauties from The Greeting Farm, well if so, tomorrow sees the release of a brand new set of stamps and Tracy at Dies To Die for has very kindly sent me these to play with aren't they adorable, thank you so much my luvly...mwah.

For the card below I've coloured the "Amazing Duo" with Copics, then covered it with Tim Holtz "rock candy", the sentiments are also TGF,  the papers I've had for yonks not sure if they are DCVW, the stars were cut using a sizzix die.  I've entered this card into this weeks FRIDAY SKETCHERS CHALLENGE,  great sketch btw.


OMG!!!! I just love this one so much, isn't she adorable. Her name is Amelia and she's available to purchase tomorrow at Dies To Die For. Again I've coloured her with Copics, then heat embossed clear embossing powder over the entire image to give it a glossy look.  The papers are My Minds Eye, Oooh La La Summer Days and Abbey Road.  I've also heat embossed the Stampin Up sentiment. Then finished it off with a fancy ribbon thingy....lol!!! Martha Stewart border punch available from Dies To Die For.  I've entered this card into this weeks Ribbon-tastic challenge over at CUTE CARD THURSDAY .

And this lil fellow is so sweet, his name is Oliver  he'll also be avaible tomorrow.  Again I've coloured him with Copics, the papers are Basic Grey "Archaic", Stampin Up sentiment.

Well that's it for me today folks, don't forget to check out the new TGF releases tomorrow at Dies To Die For.  Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend,

luv 'n' crafty hugs
xx vicki xx

12 comments:

Caroline said...

Fab Cards Vicki!! These images are so cute and your papers are lush. How are you? not seen you about in ages. Hope you are all well I still have no car! My feet are killing lol!!! Caroline x

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow, these are fantastic Vicki ! Just love the new images that are coming out and especially love Oliver - he's my fave !

Gorgeous papers too and those BG papers are just perfect for Oliver.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

coops said...

wowsers, these are all absolutely fantastic.love the effect the glaze gives and brill colour combos and layouts.luv coops.xx

Anonymous said...

Great cards Vicki,
Sue x

Kate's Makes said...

Absolutely LOVE these cards Vicki!!! They're brilliant!! :o) Kate x

Maria's Cards said...

Fabulous cards Vicki. Love them all. Think i wil be naughty and buy these guys tomorrow. Hope you are well. Maria x

JustYolie said...

Too cute!! Love them!

Victoria said...

Amazing cards Vicki! Love the superman card especially the rock candy effect!! Can you tell me where I can get me some of this please?!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Julie said...

Three fab cards Vicki, middle one's my fav. Hope you are well.

debby4000 said...

Adorable cards Vicki, they're so cute and what fabby cards you've made with them.
luv
Debby

Alex said...

Great cards, love the card layout and colours :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

Unknown said...

your card is really wonderful and so cute.
thank you for your work to the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea