Thursday 25 February 2010

Tres Chic

Hiya peeps, I've finally got around to playing with this fabby girly stamp set that the wonderfully lovely Tracy over at Dies To Die For sent me a while back and boy it's taken me long enough, huge apologies Tracy (slapping my wrists).  The set is by Pink Cat Studios, I've paper pieced the dress in the card below with the most delish papers from My Minds Eye and would you beleive they are actually Halloween themed papers but  they're double sided with this damask style print on the one side, have to say that I love these.....yummy!!!!  The list of goodies and where to buy them from is at the bottom of this post.  These cards fit this weeks Fab 'n' Funky "Black & White" Challenge and it's the first time for me to play along with this challenge blog. 




Here's a lil looky at the whole stamp set, lots of lovely girlyness
 



delish goodies used for these cards are:

Stamps-  Pink Cat Studio - Fashion Stamps Plate 2
All available from Dies To Die For 

If your anything like me, i.e. paper drooler, stroker etc, then check out the gorgeous new papers from Prima, My Minds Eye, Bo Bunny plus loads of other delishiousness HERE.  Mind you, you may find yourself having to purchase two sets, yep one to use one to stroke......lol!!!!  Have to say that the new Prima papers are exquiste, stunning, super delish, gorgeous.......I could go on and on.....

I've made four other cards using the Pink Cat Studio set but I'll show them another day.  Must dash loads to do before the school run.  ttfn xx vicki xx

9 comments:

pickle said...

Oh wow Vicki you have been a busy bee. These are super stunning!!
Tres Chich Indeed..luscious!!!

Mandy said...

Stunning cards hun, so elegant
hugs Mandy xx

andrea said...

gorgeous and stunning,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

pinky said...

Very elegant card, love the feathers.
Pinky

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicki.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Ooooh! so gorgeous and glam! I love it!

Ginny said...

love the feathers, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

nessy said...

beautiful vicki!! so sophisticated (just like you!)~ so stylish and imaginative!!
vanessa xx

coops said...

wow, they are both stunning and love the mono colours.fab image and love your layouts.luv coops.xx