Monday 1 February 2010

High Hopes and an award

Hiya folks, I made these two cards last week but what with all the goings on around this jinxed house I completely forgot about posting them.   I've used all the scrummy goodies that the loverly Tracy over at Dies to Die For sent me, thank you once again my luvly.


Papers - Doodlebug
Flowers - Prima "Mini Me"

available from Dies to Die For

Papers- Doodlebug
available from Dies to Die For 

I've received this fabby award from my wonderful friend and fellow DT member over at SFTW, thank you so very much Kimmi for thinking of me to pass this award onto, right back at you my luvly...mwah.


This award comes with a condition, and that condition is that I list 10 things that give me pleasure, here goes then:-

My wonderful hubby and four children
My bestest friend, Leigh
My lil crafting oasis
Spending waaaaayyyyyy too much on crafting goodies
Buying handbags
Buying cosmetics, perfumes and nail polishes
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate
Yankie Candles
Having a Monday and Friday off work
Visiting all of your wonderful blogs.

I'm supposed to pass this award onto 10 people, but that is impossible, so I'm gonna cheat and pass this award onto all you lovely lot, so please feel free to receive this award, my way of thanking you for all the kind comments you take the time to leave me.

luv 'n' crafty hugs
xx vicki xx

8 comments:

kaylou said...

Hi vicki
aaahh these cards are just gorgeous, the little piggy is so cheeky.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Vicki, loving that image, such a cute pig! finally, pigs that do fly!!! have a lovely evening, hugs Linda x

coops said...

gorgeous cards vicki, love the colours and the little pig is so cute.luv coops.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are adorable Vicki.
luv
Debby

Michelle Short said...

These are gorgeous Vicki, I love the papers you have used and great layouts xx

nessy said...

oh vicki ~another two amazing cards ~ what fab new stamps!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Vicki,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

pickle said...

Hi Vicki, Seems like an age since I visited your lovely blog.
Loving these 2 cards especially the piggy one those lips really made me chuckle.
Hope you are keeping well hun and take care
Kerry x