Tuesday 14 July 2009

Birthday Wishes

Hello folks, hope your all keeping well. I am so disorganized lately, can't seem to keep on top of most things, roll on the summer hols...yay!!! I clean forgot about the teacher who I work with, it was her birthday on Monday, thank goodness she has been on a course today, at least I had chance to quickly whip up this card to give to her tomorrow, may have just gotten away with the fact that I'd forgotten.....lol!!!
I've used mainly SU products for this card, which I always purchase from the very "luvly" Jules. Miss Anya has been coloured with SU inkpads, the papers are SU, as is the ribbon, sentiment and oval punched shapes, a lil diamonte ribbon buckle for a lil bit of sparkly bling.

gotta dash, loads more to do before I head off to bed.
ttfn xx vicki xx

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Vicki, just so pretty and sweet. Love it!
Erin x

Victoria said...

Such a pretty card Vicki! I adore this Miss Anya and love the colours you've used, especially how you've given her argyle socks!
Hope you are well?!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Stacey said...

Ooh, so pretty! I don't think it would have mattered if you were late with this one, it is so gorgeous that I'm sure you would have been instantly forgiven! ~♥~

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Vickie a gorgeous card,Dianne xx

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fabulous, wish I could whip up something so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicki,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sharon said...

Love the card Vicky. Can't beat SU can you lol!!
Have just received this set of Miss Anyas but haven't had time to ink them up yet.
hugs
Sharon x

kaylou said...

Hi Vicki
your card is gorgeous, love how you have cloured her...
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Vicki, the colours are gorgeous, Sue x

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, love the image and the colour combo you have used :)
Hugs Gina xxx

nessy said...

such a sweet card vicki ~ love the sunshine colours ~gorgeous image ~she will love it!!
vanessa xx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card hun, love this sweet lady and you have coloured her so well!
Hugs Tab xxx

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Vicki.Yummy colours and love the papers.
Cass xxx

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous Vicki. x

pickle said...

Gorgeous I love the colour combo xx

kelly ledder said...

I love the colours on this card xxx

cheap art supplies said...

What a stunning card!