Wednesday 23 April 2008

Thank you Sue......

Oh Wow!!!! how lucky am I???? Look what arrived in the post this morning from Sue. A beautiful wallet card, which I noticed on Sue's blog earlier this week, but had no idea it was for me. Sue offered to send me some High Hope images, by way of saying thank you for the challenge candy I sent her. I never expected to receive sooo many, thank you very, very much Sue. These are such lovely images, .......maybe another addiction coming on, me thinks..he! he!!!!!!
Hope everyone is well and happy and enjoying the glorious sunshine. I'm having a quick post in between footy training and brownies, will be back later to say a proper hello to peeps. Today has been such a crazy, hectic day, but thats another story.... and a long one at that.
Huge thanks again Sue for my lovely RAK, has cheered me up no end today, love and best wishes to you all xx vicki xx

7 comments:

Natalie said...

These are really lovely, I received a wallet card from Sue today too with high hopes images, aren't we lucky. x

Gina said...

Isn't she just the best, so generous and thoughtful :)
Gina xx

Noleen said...

Another lovely pressie from the postman. You really are having a lucky week!!Noleen xx

Sharon said...

Aren't you a lucky girl this week. I felt the same when I received all the lovely Tilda stamps.
Sharon :0-)x

Carolina said...

You've received some amazing RAKs lately...how fun, I love happy mail! Can't wait to see what you do with all your new stuff.

Unknown said...

Thats nice....and what lovely images, I do like them :-)

kerry said...

Looks like you're going to be busy & a fab wallet card to receive too!
Kerry xxx