Sunday 20 April 2008

Happy Birthday Jilli.....

Yesterday was Jillis birthday, Happy Birthday to you Jilli. So I sent her this card, I waited until it arrived before putting up on my blog. She was kind enough to send me some Rubber Romance stamped images earlier in the week, so I thought to make her birthday card using one of those images, as I know she is rather keen on these divas just like myself. Papers are from Pink Petticoat. Dont forget to check out Jillis blog as her challenge is still running until next weekend.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is beautiful. I don't own any of these stamps but I do have a few images I have received I must have a go with them. Sue :o)

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, love the papers you have used and the colours. x

Julie said...

I love these colours, it looks so classy. Jools x

Julie said...

Lovely card, the image is fab and goes really well with those papers

kerry said...

Very sophisticated! Great lo & colours complementing each other.
Kerry xxx

Michelle Short said...

Beatiful card Vicki, I love the layout and the colours. Lovely image too :0) xx