.... a couple of days ago by Saz to give 7 facts about myself. It wasn't that long ago that I did a tag similar, so please forgive me if I've sent you all to sleep because these are really boring/sad facts about myself. OK here goes
1. I can't swim. Never been interested in learning either. I will go in the water with my children for a splash around though ....lol
2. I'm petrified of heights, therefore not very keen on fairgrounds.
3. I love piggin' out on celery and houmous, one of my fav snacks....(oooh just realised, there's some left over in the fridge, back in a mo........... i'm back...he! he!...yuuuummmmmy!!
4. I quit smoking and stopped biting my nails at the same time, three years ago now. I'm proud to say I have long, strong, healthy nails, which I love looking after and painting different colours... another addiction I have.
5. I'm really fussy (think of the guy in Sleeping with the Enemy) with my hand towels. They HAVE to be ironed and folded in a particular way before going into the airing cupboard. There MUST be three hanging over the towel rails in the bathrooms and all facing a certain way. Now bearing in mind we have 3 bathrooms and a downstairs loo, thats a lot of towels to mess up... :o(
6. Another sad habit/addiction/obsession I have is buy cleaning products. I think this stems from giving up smoking. Since 'kicking the habit', I've turned into a cleaning freak.....lol :o)
7. Lately I've become extremely forgetful and find that I have to write lists for everything and keep memos on the fridge etc......well the big 40 is fast approaching.....or am I just losing the plot altogether.....pmsl :-)!!!!
OK to save everyone the job, I have already phoned for 'the men in white coats' to come a take me away....he! he!. OMG!!! should I have revealed any of that info, makes me sound out to be a looney tune of a nutcase. I'm not........honestly.......lol!!!
I think most peeps have already played this game, so I won't pass in on to anyone in particular just play along if you want.
Will pay you all a visit later when my girlies have gone to bed. Hope everyone is well and happy. Be back soon. xx vicki xx