Tuesday 27 October 2009

Kraftin Kimmie meets Stamp With Fun

There's a fabby sketch to follow for this weeks Stamp With Fun challenge, so I thought I'd combine it with the colour challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie.  To be honest I wan't too sure about these stamps when I first saw them but wow!!! have I changed my mind and have since bought Francesca and Charlotte.

I've made this card for a very special crafty lady, I really shouldn't have posted it on here yet cos she hasn't received it....ooopppss!!!


Papers - Freebie downloads from Shabby Princess
Flowers - Prima Painterly Petals and Prima Fancies
Charm - courtesy of Tracy at Dies To Die For
(Thank you so much hun xxx)
Lace - from my local haberdashery store.

***************

Now this is one of my orders, 1 down 6 to go.......lol!!!!  I've made it for the mum of the teacher I work with.  I was a bit daunted in making this card as the teacher I work with is an Art Teacher......but she loved it...phew!!!!


Image - "Posy" Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - available from Dies To Die For
Papers - K & Co
Flowers - Hobbycraft and Prima (which have been Glimmer Misted)
Raffia Lace - Hobbycraft
The beautiful heart charm was part of my DT pack from the fabby Tracy at Dies To Die For, humungous thank yous my luvly


And here is what the inside looks like


A close up of the Glimmer Misted flowers and beautiful heart charm from Tracy

Righty Oh, I;ve got loads to do today, my house is like a bombsite, my ironing pile resembles Mount Everest and the girls have their friends over, plus I've got loads of cards to make and Tom my eldest is asking ....where's lunch?????????  oh the joys of motherhood......pmsl.

Take care all, happy craftying/blogging, ttfn, luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

9 comments:

Kimmi said...

beautiful creations Vicki. I love the heart charm - its gorgeous! Lovely image too - you've coloured them perfectly!

HUgs

Kimmi xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning, Sue x

Pam said...

Lovely cards Vicki. Hugs Pam x

Natalie said...

Just stunning Vicki. x

pinky said...

Stunning cards, can't wait to get my hands on some of these stamps. Your boxed card is a real gift, who wouldn't like it. Gorgeous. Now feed the kids lol
Pinky

Julie said...

Fab cards Vicki, who wouldn't like them!

Victoria said...

Just beautiful Vicki! Stunning work, I am not surprised she was pleased with it! I too love these images, but have yet to invest in some of them!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Cass said...

Stunning cards Vicki.;I've got two of those triple fold cards to do for next week,both are going to the same person too.Argghhhh
Cass xxx

Anonymous said...

wow your works are wonderful !!!!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team