Followers

Monday, 24 August 2009

Sugar Bowl sketch challenge


There's a lovely sketch to follow for this weeks Sugar Bowl challenge, so thought I would have a lil go. I've coloured this lovely SN "penpal" image with Distress Inks, the papers are K & Co. MS Butterfly punch, Leone Em Ash Branch punch which I now have to stamp on to get the darn thing to work, thanks Tara for the tip.......lol!!! Yesterday my girls and I popped into Hobby Craft and I picked up loads of flowers, bits' n'bobs including the lace raffia, the flowers have been Glimmer Misted btw.

My daughters and I have spent most of the day in our lil craft room, cor what a mess we have made, so I'm off to cook dinner then have a good tidy up.....may even make a card or two... but I should really catch up on some blogging as I've not visited many peeps this week...sorrrryyyyy!!!

TTFN xx vicki xx

18 comments:

SemSee said...

One word Vicki....STUNNING! This is so very pretty and totally gorgeous! Hugs, Sem xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Vicki
A stunning card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Sue Moone said...

Wow Vicki this is gorgeous, Sue x

Vicky said...

This is so pretty Vicki! Love your beautiful glimmer misted flowers and such sweet colour palette!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card Vicki. Love the colours and the flowers are gorgeous!!

HUgs

Kimmi x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Vicki,
This card is absolutely outrageously stunning. The colouring is fantastic and everything about it screams class. Outstanding!!!
Hugs,
Fiona x

Stacey said...

This is just gorgeous Vicki! I am totally adoring your colouring and the beautiful blooms you have built up on to your card.

Sorry I've not been about much lately, I promise to try harder from now on! ~x~

pinky said...

This is just beautiful! I love everything about it.
Pinky

Shelly said...

Hello! Gorgeous card Vicki, love the pink and brown and pretty flowers. And the leafy branches were worth all that stamping! :)

Mandy said...

Vicki this is stunning hun, so very pretty. Thanks for the email hun
Hugs Mandy xx

Natalie said...

Another beautiful card Vicki. x

Kathy said...

WOW Vicki this card is just gorgeous!! I love the colors that you have used and your flowers are so pretty!! Such a lovely interpretation of the sketch!! Thanks so much for playing along!
:)Kathy

Lilian said...

Gorgeous card and lovin all the pinks! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Vicki.Really pretty colours.I have to stamp on my branch punch too.
Cass xxx

cats whiskers said...

What a great layout dear and such beautiful colour scheme I love it, your colouring is just perfect as are your embellies
Hugs Jacqui x

Viv said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers and your flowers are perfect! How annoying your punch is playing up...just be careful you don't stamp it too hard!LOL!

Michell said...

Wow!! Thanks for sharing! Your creativitiy has inspired me to share my love of stamping with all my friends.
Thank you
--
Michell
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicki,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and flowers.

Hugs Riet.x