Monday 24 August 2009

Friday Sketchers challenge

Hiya luvly bloggers, hope your all ok.....the weather, once again here is yuck....so me and my girls are going to have a creative day today, they're painting at the dining table, well more paint has been splattered on the floor so far....lol but at least they're having fun and not arguing.

Anyways, here is my card for this weeks Friday Sketchers. The papers are BG "Wisteria" and the lil Gorjuss Girl image has been coloured with Copics. Once again my lil tissues flowers have found their way onto a card, but this time I used both my scalloped circular punch (the blue flowers) and the medium retro floral punch (for the purple flowers), me thinks I'll be making a few more of these, I'm getting to like them a lil more now.

Well I'd better check on the girls, hope you all enjoy your day, thanks for popping my my lil oasis.

luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

15 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Vicki
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Kimmi said...

beautiful Vicki. I love the flowers and your Gorgeous Girl is coloured beautifully! I want them papers lol!!

Hugs

Kimmi x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi,
I love gorguss girls to start with but your colour choice is terrific. I love lilac. BPs and colouring are fab.
Hugs,
Fiona x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Vicki!
Gorgeous card,love your tissue flower's!
hugs amanda x

denise said...

I just happened on your blog,I love your tissue flowers, how are they made and what kind of tissue do you use? I don't understand how you use Nestabilities and the retro punch with these, could you possibly explain it all to me? Love all of your cards...Thank you so much...have a great day...hope you get this e-mail...I'm not too great on internet...
denisetrottier1@hotmail.com

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Realy like these tissue flowers, never seen them before, they are lovely!!

Strong card!

Sunny regards, Renata

Julie said...

Very pretty Vicki, I love the paper flowers

Victoria said...

Ooooh this is 'gorjuss' Vicki! Love the wisteria papers and your yummy tissue flowers again, so effective!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Stacey said...

Another gorgeous creation! Loving the colour combo for this one. Bought a few sheets of these papers a couple of weeks ago but can't quite bring myself to cut them up yet! ~x~

Natalie said...

This is a really pretty card Vicki. x

Sheila said...

Vicki.
Your card is a stunner and a winner for sure:), gorgeous flowers!! need idea using tissue paper.
Hugs
Sheila xx

cats whiskers said...

What a fab card Vicki just love the image and the fabulous colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

Kathy said...

Love this card!! The colors are so pretty together and your interpretation of the sketch is fabulous!!! So pretty!
:)Kathy

Unknown said...

Another awesome card...
colour choice is terrific....
Thanks

--
Michell
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicki,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x