Sunday 23 November 2008

kiddies birthdays

Well I've had a very productive crafting weekend....lol!! I didn't even get dressed yesterday, been feeling a bit poorly, I spent the majority of the day in my lil craft room and I made loads of cards, shall show them another time. My children were all out for the day, at friends houses, Stephen was watching the Rugby and I had some quality time to myself...for a change....YAY!!!

But for now here's two cards I made for friends of two of my children. This card is for Yasmin's friend, Eli who was 6 on Friday. I've coloured this lovely Elzybell image with Copics, Basic Grey pp, ATD cardstock, Cuttlebug embossing folder, K & Co sparkly alphabet stickers.

This card is for one of Ryan's best friend, Shelly, they've been best buddies since nursery. The papers are from my new Basic Grey Granola pad, 'pen pal' images has been coloured with Derwent water coloured pencils, Doodlebug alphabet rub-ons, kindly given to me by Michelle, flowers and brads from my stash. Bye for now xx vicki xx

11 comments:

Cass said...

Two gorgeous cards Vicki as always.There's something on my blog for you.

Cass xxx

Anonymous said...

fabby cards hope you are feeling better hugs xx

Jill said...

two gorgeous cards Vicki, I love the embossing on the first one, gorgeous papers and images, beautiful colouring hugs Jill x

Caroline said...

Great cards Vicki! Hope your feeling better soon. Caroline x

Tara said...

Love these cards Vicki, both stunning!
Oooooh, lucky you having a PJ day by yourself, sorry you weren't feeling top notch though! xx

Natalie said...

Vicki these are both gorgeous, I hope you feel better soon. x

Sue said...

Great cards, Vicki, love both the Elybells stamps and Sugar Nellies. Lots on my shopping list.
Hope your feeling better. Sue.x

Lexxie said...

Hi Vicki,

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. It's so nice to get such fantastic feedback on my little images.
Absolutely LOVE your 2 latest cards, they're both really gorgeous. I really hope you feel better soon,

Love Sarita xxx

nessy said...

oh lovely cards vicki ~ so pretty!!
hope you are feeling a little better now!!
vanessa xx

Suzanne said...

Two gorgeous cards love them both... lucky girlfriends. Sue :o)

kerry said...

Fab cards Vicki! Love them both, the colours you've used & great lo's!!!
Kerry xxx