Monday 3 November 2008

different occassions




Happy Monday to you all. My house is so quiet today now that my scallywags are all back in school....oooo but it's lovely....lol!!!

My very good friend Tracy and her hubby have just taken over the running of a lil sweet shop and she asked if I could make some cards for their shop, " of course I could", said I, so above are just a couple to start with.

This card above is for Yasmin's friend Tia, who's birthday is next week, I love these cutie Elybells and so can't wait for mine to arrive.


This is the card I made for my lovely cousin Janet who's birthday was last week.

Right I'd better get a wriggle on and finish the dreaded hous*****, oooppss, nearly said that awful word that we don't like to mention.

ttfn xx vicki xx

12 comments:

Stacey said...

Gorgeous cards, especially the lovely bold RR ones. Running a sweet shop - how cool is that?! ~x~

nessy said...

great cards vicki ~ love that rubber romance image (not seen that one)~hope the sweet customers enjoy your cards ~ sure you will be very busy keeping up with the demand!!vanessa xx

Natalie said...

What a great selection of cards Vicki. x

gillyflower said...

what a super set of cards gorgeous colours really eye catching
love that rubber romance card is that a new design mmm might have to go shopping again
gill

Caroline said...

Love these cards Vicki. How lucky to find a little outlet for your cards!

Jill said...

wow Vicki these are stunning and will be flying off the shelves. Hope you're ok sorry I haven't emailed you for a bit just been so busy take card and hugs Jill xx

Shelly said...

Hi Vicki! Great cards for the sweetie shop! I love the Elzybells image too! I've just received my first order from Elzybells so off to have a play...

Victoria said...

Some great cards there Vicki. I'm sure they'll go own a storm in the sweet shop! I love Elzybells too and my collection is ever growing, some more dropped through my letterbox on saturday! :-)
Hugs, Vicky x

Sandra said...

wow... you've been busy. Great cards.
Hugs
Sandra xx

kerry said...

Cor, what fab cards Vicki. I love them all & I'm sure the ones for the sweet shop will go down a treat!!!
Kerry xxx

Julie said...

Hi Vicki
Fabulous range of cards.....what a great oppertunity for you to sell your gorgeous cards!....hope it goes well. x

jo said...

Cute cards Vicki!