Friday 7 November 2008

Happy Birthday Daniel


Here is the card I sent to Claire's son, Daniel. Today is his 11th Birthday, I hope you have a wonderful day Daniel. Claire put a lovely post on her blog about her son explaining that he has Asperger's, therefore doesn't have birthday parties as such and she wondered if anyone would like to send Daniel a card for his birthday, please go check out her blog if you get chance.

For this card I've used DCWV papers, alphabet stickers and tag, Core'dinations cardstock, the stars were cut out using a sizzix die on my Big Shot, then embossed with cuttlebug embossing folders, the Magnolia image has been coloured using Copic markers.

ttfn xx vicki xx

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Vicki this is fab. I love the colour and all the stars. x

Jill said...

wow Vicki this is gorgeous I love the embossed stars they look fab hope you're ok hugs Jill x

Gina said...

great card for a boy, love the bright colours
Gina xxx

Caroline said...

I really love this one Vicki!

Shelly said...

Hi Vicki! This is so cute, I love all the embossing! I sent a card too, hope Daniel had a lovely Birthday and enjoyed opening all his cards!

kerry said...

A star of a card Vicki, love it!!!
Kerry xxx