Friday 19 September 2008

Vanessa's birthday blog candy challenge


To celebrate her birthday, Vanessa has some lovely candy up for grabs, all you have to do is create a girly card with the added touch of some glitter.
This card is made by request from a lady who saw something similar I had recently made, but wanted it for her mum's 50th birthday, as I may have said before, I take a selection of my cards to the local florist and she kindly sells them for me.
The pp is from Craftwork Cards, my trusty RR image, ribbon, beads, brad and pin from my stash. The card looks very different in real life, the pp is shimmery and the sentiment and '50' doesn't look white as in the photo, just looks twinkly, my photography is appauling....lol!!!
xx vicki xx

13 comments:

nessy said...

what a fantastic girly card vicki~ just love those stamps (you got me hooked on them in the first place)
perfect card for my blog candy ~thanks for entering!!your name has gone into the hat!!
see you have some candy up for grabs yourself ~will add a link over the weekend and also get going on a card!!!
vanessa xx

Natalie said...

Great card Vicki, I love this image and the CC paper. x

Jill said...

aww Vicki, this is gorgeous and so girly. I love the paper piecing and the colours you've used. not long now until your birthday Jill x

Victoria said...

Fab card Vicki. I am a huge fan of pink, black & white colour combinations! Love it!
Hugs, Vicky x

Tara said...

Love the paper piercing on the shopping bags, a very snazzy card! xx

Gina said...

Lovely card Vicki
Gina xxx

kerry said...

Fab card Vicki! I love these pp's they're so glam, along with this card!!!
Kerry xxx

Michelle Short said...

This is gorgeous Vicki, I love the colours, layout, image, paper, embellies - everything!! very stylish and I bet she will love it! xx

Jill said...

hi Vicki, me again if you pop over to my blog there are 2 awards waiting for you Hugs Jill x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, love the papers. Whilst your collecting Jill's award, hop over to mine and pick one up from there! Jillix

Han said...

wow this is stunning I love this image xx

Julie said...

This is gorgeous...I love what you do with this stamp. Soooo girly, love it. x

Cass said...

Gorgeous girlie card Vicki.Love the image and the colours.

Cass xxx