Tuesday 3 January 2017

Will you be my bridesmaid/maid of honour......

.......I promise no ugly dress if you say yes!


Helloooooo and a very Happy New Year to all my lovely Blog followers.  

I'm starting off the New Year with a wedding theme. I made these Bridesmaid shadow boxes by request for my son's best friend and his Fiance. I think it's a lovely way to ask friends/family to be their bridesmaid/maid of honour on their wedding day.

 This is the first time I have made anything like this and I was so happy to hear that the recipients loved them. 

The box frames are approximately 8 inch square.  I cut the dress using my Cricut machine and the Tie the Knot cartridge.  The hearts and banner are Spellbinders dies.






Thanks for visiting my lil oasis.
Luv 'n' crafty hugs
xx Vicki xx

No comments: