Sunday 10 July 2011

Wedding table plan, menus, place cards, the whole ensemble...

Hiya peeps, I thought I'd show you what I've been doing lately and the reason for my absence these past couple of weeks......my best friends wedding is fast approaching, you may remember me showing the invites that I'd made her some weeks ago, well here's the rest of the wedding stationery ensemble.  This is the first time I've ever done anything like this, although it was a  monotonous task I'm pleased with the result and more importantly so were the soon to be newly weds.




Their colour scheme is ivory/cream and black which I think looks rather striking and sophisticated.

Here's a close up photo of the place card, table names and menus.





I took these photos in my dining room, funny how coincidently the colours match.....lol!!


My friends future daughter-in law has now asked me to make her wedding stationery, their colour scheme being hot pink, black and white.  Me thinks I'd better get making some samples up quick smart....lol!!

Thanks for visiting my lil oasis, luv 'n' crafty hugs xx vicki xx

8 comments:

angelwhispers said...

My word girl these are just sensational!!!! So elegant and so beautiful!!! Been and had a nosey at the invites and well I can see why you have been asked by your friends future daughter in law they are just stunning!!!! Chanelle xxx

Julie said...

Beautifully done Vicki, very elegant indeed

Wendy said...

Stunning work Vicki,well done.
Wendy xx

coops said...

wow, these are fantastic vicki.really classy and elegant :D

xx coops xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Wow! These are stunning. Any bride to be would be proud to send these out I'm sure. Zo x

Mary J said...

Wow, these are stunning Vicki!! So professional!

Justrite safety cans said...

I have subscribed to your rss feed which should do the trick. These all things are great to know about it. How simple way you create spectacular design in white paper. I impress with your peerless creation also advice to my sister, include this same art work in your school studies.

Teresa said...

I was just wondering how my dear friend Vicky was and thought I'd pop over here to say hello but...have you moved? 10th July 2011 was your last post! I hope you are well. Lots of hugs Teresa xx