Monday 4 July 2011

Belles 'n' Whistles - Here Kitty Kitty

Good evening folks, apologies for the late post I should have posted this earlier today but I've been out all day with my eldest daughter shopping for our wedding outfits for a friends wedding.  I thought my daughter who's 12 would be the difficult one to buy for.....considering she doesn't like wearing anything girly...but she choose a lovely dress in the first shop we went to....me on the other hand took all day to find what I wanted.....typical .... lol!!!!

This is my card  for my second week as a GDT  for the Belles 'n' Whistles "Flowers and Pearls" challenge.  The design team have created some stunners, why not pop over and check them out.


For my card I've used :-

Belles 'n' Whistles - Here Kitty Kitty
Magnolia "Love Letter" papers
Scallop border cut with my Cricut using Elegant Edges Cartridge
Pin I made from my stash of beads.

Thanks for stopping by, hope your all keeping well and enjoying this beautiful weather we've been lucky to have of late, fingers crossed in continues.

luv 'n' crafty hugs xx vicki xx

8 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh Vicky, LOVE this!! Gorgeous colouring and love that touch of pink!

coops said...

stunning card vicky.gorgeous image and your colours and details are really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Vicki,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

nessy said...

oh vicki love this card ~ so pretty in blue ~beautifully made as always!!
vanessa xx
(ps had a good sing along to my the cure cd this morning ~thanks!!!):~)

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card

Wendy said...

Stunning card Vicki,gorgeous image and such beautiful colours.
Wendy xx

Julie said...

This is very pretty Vicki, love all the shades of blue.

Unknown said...

Stunningly beautiful and the image with all these details the card looks awesome.
Clear business cards
hotel key Cards