Thursday 24 January 2008

ooopss!! look what has just arrived...


My first delivery from QVC craft day has just arrived. Wish I had time to play with it, but I've got a busy day today. I've now got plenty of ribbon and chipboard alphabets. Still awaitin a few more items, including more papers packs and my crop a dile, I can't wait. I would also like to take this opportunity in thanking everyone for their lovely comments and words of encouragement, especially to Lisa from lavender-stamper.blogspot for her camera advise. Will be back later

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog. Your cards are great. I bet you cannot wait to play with your new goodies. The ribbons look fab. I will be back soon to see all your new cards. x

Nikki said...

Wow gorgeous stash....lucky you all those yummy ribbons!