Monday 19 September 2016

Tilda with heart phone

Helloooooo crafty friends, I'm back again with another Magnolia creation, a red, white and blue theme this time, using Tilda with heart phone which I've coloured with Copics, then, as usual heat embossed the entire image with clear embossing powder.  I've used my Cricut to create the actual shape of the card, (Elegant Edges cartridge). Spellbinder frame die, Tim Holtz Weathered Clock Die.  Doilies, flowers, leaves, maribou feather, spider webbing, cheesecloth, lace, pearls and Glamour Dust for embellishments.

I set my camera to the advanced setting, which picked up the twinkly sparkle of the pearls and glitter




I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Marvellous Magnolia - Lace or Ribbon
Sparkle & Sprinkle - Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking 
                                (Glamour Dust on flowers, Heat Embossed image)
Crafty Girls Creations - Always Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolia's - Red, White and Blue

Thanks for popping by,
luv 'n' crafty hugs
xx Vicki xx
Follow

4 comments:

Shree's Blog said...

Ohhhh I say Vicki this is stunning, lovely design and colours xx

Jasmina said...

Oh wow Vicki, this card is stunning. Love your coloring!! Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenge.

Cathy Lee said...

Darling card, Vicki. Love all the pretty elements with this super cute Tilda. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cath

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card <3 Thank you so much for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia. Hugs Malin