Tuesday 31 May 2016

Magnolia's Tilda with summer pants - To you from me

Hellooooo luvlies! Hope you're all having and wonderful week so far.  The weather here is absolutely glorious, lucky me for having the Whitsun half term holidays to enjoy it too.

Today's orange and grey themed card is made using Magnolia's Tilda with summer pants, coloured with Copics, I then, as usual heat embossed the entire image with clear embossing powder.  The papers are a mix of Basic Grey and My Minds Eye. Lots of Spellbinders die cuts, the butterflies, flowers and leaves together with some paper flowers from my stash.  Tattered Lace intricate border die.  Stampin Up sentiements.





Magnolia's Tilda with summer pants.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Fantasy Stampers - All about the girl
Glitter and Sparkle - Flower Power
Pile it on - Tic-Tac-Toe - (Emboss, Image, Die Cut)
Artistic Impressions - Anything Goes/Flowers
Magnolia-liscious & Wee Stamps - Flowers and/or colour inspiration

Thanks for visiting my lil oasis.
Luv 'n' hugs
xx Vicki xx

6 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

WOW... what an awesome card... I love it!!! :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Kristina said...

Lovely card - thanks so much for joining us over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog.

JayBe said...

A stunning design, Vicki - I love the blue and orange colour theme too. Thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Vicki, This is such an adorable card with wonderful details and an abundance of fabulous colours. Love it. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious challenge with your beautiful creation. Good luck! Hugs Suzi

Gale said...

This is a gorgeous card Vicki. Love all the details. Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you in the next challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

Karen said...

Gorgeous! Once of my favorite Tilda's. THanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you there again next time!