Sunday 28 June 2015

Prom Table Seating Plan and table numbers


Helloooo my fellow Bloggers and to to any new visitors of my lil paperlicious oasis.  
Apologies for being away these past few months, life always has a habit of getting in the way when I would much rather spend my spare time crafting and creating.

Our high school Prom was last week and I was asked the day before if I could help with making a seating plan.  I had just the evening to come up with a table seating plan, Oh Boy! talk about last minute rush, so this is what I came up with.     




I must also apologise for replying late to e-mails, I've discovered that quite a few had gone into my spam/junk folder, which I rarely check.  Thanks for getting in touch and I  hope I've replied to you all.

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Luv 'n' crafty hugs
xx Vicki xx


No comments: