Friday 21 March 2014

Christening card with box for twins

Well helloooooo Blogland, gosh has really been 5 months since I last posted anything, time just goes by so quickly.  My crafty mojo disappeared for a while, but I have made a few cards lately plus wedding invitations etc, so hopefully this will be the boost my mojo needed.

I've made this 8x8 tri-fold Christening card with co-ordinating box for twin baby girls.  The image is "Christening" by the lovely Mo Manning and coloured with Copics.  Lots of die cutting using Spellbinders Majestic Labels 25 and Les Papillion Two butterfly dies.



Here's a sneaky peak at the inside


And from a different angle.


Apologies for not visiting your wonderful blogs in such a long time but I do hope all is well with you and yours.

Enjoy your weekend
Luv 'n' crafty hugs
xx Vicki xx

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Vicki this is adorable and so beautiful.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Wendy xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card set and so gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

coops said...

wow so stunning vicki.beautiful card design and the image is so sweet.fabulous matching box too :D

xx coops xx