Followers

Friday, 7 September 2012

Our beautiful Grandson has arrived


Welcome to the world baby Logan, our beautiful and ever so precious Grandson, born 5th September, 1038 am weighing 6lb 1/2oz.

I am completely overwhelmed with the emotion, the pure joy I feel just can't be put into words, the arrival of this lil fella has left me a blubbering wreck., he really has stolen my heart.  I just wanted to share my pure joy with all my crafting/blogging buddies.

One VERY proud Nanna, 


 
Luv 'n' crafty hugs
xx vicki xx

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Welcome little one and congrats to you and the family he is so cute.

Sue - bearhouse said...

AWWWWWWW big congratulations to you and your family

Hugs Sue

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Congratulations Vicki to you and your family he his gorgeous
Hugs Dianne xx :)

CraftygasheadZo said...

Aw congratulations to you all! Zo xx

coops said...

aw congratulations vicki.logan is a stunner hun and i am sure he is going to run rings around you :D


xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Awwww he's adorable...Congratulations to you and your family.
Hugs Wendy xx

Viv said...

He looks so gorgeous, I know exactly how you feel too.My two grandsons both arrived earlier this year, two months apart....I am still on cloud nine lol. Lovely pic of you too btw.:) Viv xx