Friday 13 July 2012

Tilda Sending Love Letter

Hiya crafty peeps, I'm back again, showing you a card with matching box that I've made for a lovely lady who's husband work's with my husband. She's recently started crafting herself, so I thought I'd send her a few crafty bits 'n' bobs to play with.  
I've followed the sketch over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog.
Tilda has been coloured with Copics,  the papers which  I bought from my local craft store have had their edges slightly distressed and machine sewn.  The flowers, bakers twine, lace and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts




I've entered this card and box into the following challenges:-

Wild Orchid Challenge - "Shabby chic"
Bunny Zoes Challenge - "Swirls and Lace"

Thanks for taking the time to visit my lil oasis. 
Luv 'n' crafty hugs
xx vicki xx

10 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh my what a gorgeous project. I love this image and how you colored her. You should enter her in the many Magnolia and Tilda challenges..Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sundays. We hope to see you next week when our challenge will be "wings and bling"!

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Vicki. Tilda looks so pretty and I love the colours and all the gorgeous detailing you have added too.

hugs Sue

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card Vicki and love the matching box too.
luv
Debby

Viv said...

Another gorgeous card and box Vicki, I love listening to your great music here too lol :) Viv xx

Riet said...

So wonderful Vicki,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so stunning vicki.i love your layers and gorgeous pretty details and image ;D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

She's a beauty Vicky and so beautifully coloured too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs Teresa xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and lovely colours.xxx

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful set! Love the shabby chic style! Hugs, Elizabeth

America said...

GORGEOUS work!