Saturday 9 June 2012

Rustic Wedding Invitations


Hiya folks, hows your weekend going?  Thought I'd show you these rustic wedding invites that I finished making last week.  They are for my daughters teacher, she gave me the brief of something rustic, with texture and buttons.  I made a few sample for her and she choose these.  

I've used parchment paper to print the wording, then machine stitched that onto kraft cardstock, buttons and twine for more texture.



Thanks for popping by, take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Vicki, These are stunning, perfect rustic invites.
Wendy xx

Sue said...

Hello vicki
These are gorgeous, I really love the rustic design with the stitching and button details. The font you have used is perfect
Enjoy the rest of the week-end
hugs Sue

coops said...

wow these are fabulous vicki.really love the design :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Vicki.

Hugs Riet.xx

shampylou30 said...

gorgeous invites i love the rustic look your blog is lovely and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment sue xxxx

Unknown said...

Hello vicki,
Your rustic invitations is so smart and attractive.I love all this invitation designs.You done a great job.Advance thanks to keep on posting such designs.Have a smart thinker forever....