Monday 13 June 2011

Birthday Tilda

Hiya crafty peeps, I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted but it's not for the want of trying, I've had problems with my computer and Blogger plus hubby has changed our ISP so our internet has been off for a few hours today whilst my son and I tried to figure out how to set up our new ISP.....Then to top it all off I've spent three hours in casualty this afternoon/evening with my eldest daughter, got a phone call from school at lunchtime saying Georgia is in terrible pain could I pick her up.....oh gosh by the time I got there she was in agony, I'm thinking it's her appendix so drives straight to casualty, they took blood and water samples, give her a thorough check up and don't know what's wrong with her.  She's been dosed up on painkillers and Ibruprofen and is now snuggled up in bed with a hot water bottle......why do things always go wrong as soon as hubby goes away to work......typical....lol!!

So onto todays cards, which I made over two weeks ago now but not had chance to post them.  I've coloured both Birthday Tilda with Copics.  Papers on the first card are MME, sentiment is Stampin Up.

Tilda with Balloon has been coloured with Copics and a sprinkling of Stickles
papers are DCWV and Stamping Up
Prima flowers
E-line Gems
Swirls cut on my Cricut.

These cards are for the following challenges:-
Paper Sundaes - Girly Girl
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo inspiration
Totally Gorjuss - Flower Power
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by my lil oasis and for all the lovely comments you kindly take the time to leave, they're much appreciated.
I'm off for a little R & R in my craft room, 
catch you all soon
luv 'n' hugs
xx vicki xx

13 comments:

Ellibelle said...

These are wonderful! Love your coloring!!

Unknown said...

Both of these are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers and hope to see you again on 6/19 for our button challenge.

Hugs,
Stephanie

Wendy said...

These are really gorgeous Vicki,love them both.Hope your daughter is feeling better today.
Wendy xx

coops said...

beautiful cards vicki.the tildas are so pretty and i love your stunning colours and designs.
i hope your daughter is in less pain today.

xx coops xx

Erica said...

Beautiful cards! I love the colors for both. The embellishments really set off the card! Great work! Thanks for playing along with the Sweeties at Cupcake Inspirations! ~Erica

Marianne's Craftroom said...

2 very cute cards. Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss. Hope to see you back on Saturday. (I have a candy on my blog.) Marianne x

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Vicki.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mary J said...

Vicki, two amazing amazing cards! I love your colour combos and your colouring!

Meg Farris said...

Beautiful cards!

sara said...

gorgeous cards love them both great colouring love that sentiment on the purple one thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Denimo said...

Awww... what a great card in all purple (well... almost). Your 2nd Tilda is also great!! Thanks for joining us this week at CIC! Come back soon, 'K?
Hugs,
Denimo

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Thanks for playing at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

veste moncler said...

You bookmarks also get indexed right away in yahoo!